Entry fees must be paid in advance before consignment numbers are issued.
- Consignment numbers are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- No entry fee refunds, unless Smith Auction Company is notified 48 hours before sale.
- You must have in your possession a good title at sale time, an exception would be title in transit or being held by a lending institution.
- Serial numbers or VIN numbers much match title. No cars will be sold or allowed in the auction if numbers do not match. Please, check your title and VIN before bringing your car to the auction.
- All transactions must abide by the laws of the Uniform Code at the state where the auction is held.
- Commissions are based on the selling price of your vehicle.
SEE GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION